Growth Guide: Enoch
Growth Guide: Hebrews 11 (By Faith Enoch)
1) Read together (Hebrews 11:5-6, Gen.5:21-24). What does it mean to walk with God? Do you think that when Enoch became a parent of Methuselah that this was his Aha moment! If you are a parent, in what ways did having children affect your relationship with God?
2) Think about this phrase: "Be with God" Read together (Amos 3:3, Jer. 29:13, Ps.119:105) In what ways are you taking time to consistently be with God? How can you encourage one another in your walk with God?
3) Think about this phrase: "Stay with God" Read together (Deut.5:32-33, Prov.4:26-27) In what way do these verses help us to continue walking with God?
4) Think about this phrase: "Never give up" Read together (Micah 7:7-8, Ps 37:23-24) How important is it to have a Don't give up mentality in your walk with God? How important is it in helping others?
5) Walking with God is a journey. At times you will be strong and enjoying a walk on the mountain top. At other times you will walk in deep valleys and struggle. One of the most important things you can do is to keep a strong relationship with God and other followers of Jesus. May we walk together with Him and have faith that pleases our God!
Lord, By faith I will trust you. Help me to prioritize a vibrant walk with you. Help me also prioritize having a vibrant walk with others.